All rights, obligations, specials, orders and agreements that fall under these General Terms and Conditions, and under this condition. In the case of translation or explanation of the contents of Cotton Cub’s website, these General Terms and Conditions will remain determinate.
1. GeneralThese conditions apply to all sales and agreements between Cotton Cub and the consumer, whereby Cotton Cub will apply these conditions unless agreed otherwise in writing. If articles are ordered from Cotton Cub, the purchaser automatically accepts the stipulations set out in these General Terms and Conditions.
2. OrdersOnce an order has been placed, the consumer will directly receive an email to confirm the details of the order and the total costs associated with the order. All orders will be sent within maximum three working days after receipt of payment by the consumer. In the case of technical malfunction, however, which falls under the category of circumstances beyond Cotton Cub’s control, an order will be shipped as soon as possible. Cotton Cub will keep the consumer duly informed of the status of the order. We strive to keep our website (www.cottoncubofficial.com) as current as possible. However, the possibility remains that a certain product is no longer available, in which case we will contact the consumer as soon as possible.A product must be delivered to the consumer within 30 days of the order placement. If Cotton Cub fails to comply with this, the consumer may immediately break the order contract. This is not possible, however, if the parties involved have previously agreed to a different delivery term.
The proposal and item price for reseller is listed under our reseller's tab. Cotton Cub has the right to choose which resellers Cotton Cub would like to partner up with. If in the middle or anywhere between the partnership Cotton Cub feels that the reseller is not performing or following our guideline, Cotton Cub has the right to terminate the partnership in any time after no pending payment or delivery. Resellers are not allowed to give discounted prices on items and must always follow our suggested price. Reseller must always conduct a quality check on each item before sending them and make sure they are brand new and well packaged. Any liability on the delivery or appearance of the product bought from resellers are the reseller's responsibility. Any endorsement photos used by the resellers must be credited. Resellers cannot sell their Cotton Cub products to another reseller under them.
4. Prices and PaymentAll prices indicated on Cotton Cub’s website are included with 10% tax. Consumers are able to make payments to Cotton Cub through bank transfer. Shipment of the order will take place once Cotton Cub has received payment for the order. Cotton Cub will add the shipping costs to the invoice of the order. More information concerning the shipping costs can be found under the title: “Shipping”.
5. DeliveryThe delivery time is indicative and is therefore not guaranteed. However, the final delivery time will not exceed more than one week of the indicated delivery time, excepting cases of 'force majeure'. The order will be processed and shipped within five working days of receiving payment. Cotton Cub cannot be held responsible if the post is unable to deliver the order to the consumer on time.
6. ReturnsCotton Cub will gladly accept returns. Items must be returned within 7 days from the date which the package was received by the customer. Please return all items in its original packaging and with the original hangtags. Cotton Cub will not accept any items that have been washed, worn, stained, damaged or altered in any way. Items that do not meet these conditions will be returned to the sender, minus the shipping costs for returning the items.
PT. Kahatex Garment
Jl. Cijerah Cigondewah Girang No,16
Melong, Cimahi Selatan 40543